After-Sales and Repair Services
For many companies a source of new earning power, additional sales, increased customer loyalty, highly competitive positioning.
After-sales service comprises the provision and marketing of additional products and services after the delivery of the primary product to the end customer.
How does the manufacturer benefit from a strong after-sales service?
- Generates additional sales with attractive margins
- Secures business relationships and sales in the long term
- Reduces investment volatility Increases customer loyalty
- Allows a clear differentiation vis-à-vis competitors
- Provides feedback for the development of the primary products
- Improves margins through benefit-oriented pricing
- Reduces capital investment in spare parts storage
How does the user benefit from a strong after-sales service?
- Proper, trouble-free and efficient operation of the purchased primary product
- Uses later improvements and upgrades
- Profits from a calculable and attractive total cost of ownership (TCO)