Business Process Management covers the following topics:
- Strategic process management: How is sustainable enterprise value created?
- Operational process management: How can operational excellence be achieved, i.e. how can processes (all key ones or just individual ones) be carried out to an excellent standard in day-to-day operations?
- Process controlling: How can processes be successfully controlled and their performance measured?
- CIP: How can processes be continually improved?
- Business & IT respectively the correct selection of BPM (Business Process Management) systems: How can business processes be supported effectively using IT systems?
Systematic process management makes a positive contribution to your company:
- Products are supported throughout the lifecycle from development right through to decommissioning
- Production and sales efficiency is rigorously steered and controlled with a view to customer acceptance
- Processes are repeatable and systematic and thus cause little or no friction or redundancy
Helbling Management Consulting provides its clients with the know-how and tools needed to effectively optimize business processes in order to achieve this with sustainable efficiency gains. Helbling Management Consulting has the necessary skills and experience to ensure that IT systems and business processes generate the best possible effect on the company's performance.