Technical Due Diligence
A Technical Due Diligence (TDD) is a systematic audit of a property or portfolio. It includes property inspections and formal tests. The report which results from a TDD generally serves as the decision-making basis prior to a property transaction and is ordered by either the buyer or the seller. The TDD is the main basis for a property valuation and allows for the identification of options for strategic action, opportunities, risks and shortcomings.
We support you with the following key services (typical scope of a TDD):
- Building law, development, media and site value Determining the characteristic values and the condition of the building
- Analysis of the areas and volumes
- Analysis of the condition of the building, the supporting structure and the technology
- Determining the repair requirement in the short, medium and long term
- Upkeep, operational and maintenance requirement
- Flexibility and building efficiency
- Analysis of the areas, management and equipment efficiency
- Flexibility of the floor plan, building development and the possibilities for upgrading the supply installations
- Statements on the architecture / quality, image, room comfort
- Displaying potential with regard to extension, upgrading, conversion
A range of specialists are required for a comprehensive evaluation and we have almost all of these experts in-house. You benefit from an experienced team and our fast response time; we can typically process a TDD within less than a week of the initial contact.