Construction owner consultancy and quality management
A comfortable climate, flexibility in use, low noise emission values, minimal energy and operating costs, aesthetics; a good balance must be achieved between all of these requirements relating to the building systems. The degree of freedom available is at its greatest during the first conceptual phase of a construction project. The relevance of decisions with regard to building systems in construction projects is often underestimated, the responsible specialist planners are generally involved in a project at too late a stage and carry too little weight within the decision-making body. Many project managers are now countering this by employing our services as a consultant and quality manager for major projects at an early stage. With the quality assurance in the planning and realization phase, the foundation is laid for an economical and user-friendly system throughout the entire life cycle.
We support you with the following key services:
- Assistance in drawing up project-specific requirements and standards
- Consultancy in decision-making processes (selection of concept and system, functionality, environmental compatibility, economic efficiency)
- Conducting second opinions Building systems
- Complete, interdisciplinary coordination between specialist planners, architect, civil engineers, building physicist and other specialists involved in the project
- Quality assurance for the various building system trades throughout the entire planning and realisation phase
- Spot checks on the building
- Support for the acceptance process / defect tracking and for the operational optimization phase
We apply our in-depth knowledge of building systems, thereby complementing the construction owner’s expertise, and ensuring that the requirements relating to the building systems are met.