Thanks to the combination of our experience and skills as planning engineers, consultants and project managers, we can take responsibility for implementing your project ideas within our role as general planner. However, we only do this when the key project task matches our specialist planning skills. Within our role as general planner, typical tasks include not only energy supply systems, but also complex building systems’ installations for service buildings. We recruit project-specific specialists from our network of partner companies in order to complete the general planning team.
We support you with the following key services:
- Conducting the entire project as general project manager throughout all phases of the project
- Refining the technical concepts from the study phase
- Developing plans in accordance with SIA specifications
- Obtaining all necessary approvals
- Tenders and the awarding of contracts
- Supervision of the realization, quality, deadlines and costs
- Organization of acceptance procedures with remedial action for all defects
As general planner, we manage the many interfaces between the various trades and assume integral responsibility for the completeness of the planning process. As construction owner you nevertheless remain free to maintain competition for contractor services in the realization phase, whether with a general contractor or individual trade contracts.