iMechX is a unique mechanical application developed for CATIA V5 users to support Dassault Systèmes’ «CATIA for Industrial Equipment Initiative». iMechX is the result of the long-time partnership of CADBAS and Dassault Systèmes. The CADBAS PartExplorer has been tightly integrated into the CATIA environment to create the iMechX solution.
iMechX is your solution package for highly efficient part and product design:
- Standards and catalogues: Parts fitting the construction environment are automatically selected, placed and aligned; they bring along their negative solid, they comprise publications and react to changes in their construction environment. The library includes more than 800 standards and countless catalogues for commercially available parts.
- iMechX features a powerful platform for proprietary construction catalogues (e.g. repetitive parts): this allows to implement iMechX’ pick and place automatisms for your own parts. Self-created parametric models including their design tables can be imported, administrated and linked to existing libraries – and all of that in full conformity to your CATIA construction methodology.
- PLM integration: iMechX is ready for immediate use within CATIA with or without ENOVIA SmarTeam-interface. MD1 or CAT are minimum requirements for iMechX. Interfaces for ENOVIA VPLM, ENOVIA VPM and other PDM systems are available as well.
- Classification module: classify your part range in your proprietary structures or according to standards, like e.g. eClass or UNSPC. Standard structures for immediate use are included.
- Part numbers and master data: In general, parts master data can automatically be imported from the leading PDM or ERP system into PartExplorer. This isn’t rocket science but quickly set up. Small enterprises even utilize PartExplorer as their master data management application.
We would be happy to advise you on a CATIA Portfolio tailormade to your requirements. Please do not hesitate to contact our experts: +41 44 986 39 39.