Nail Disease Therapy Platform
Helbling Technik developed a medical technology instrument for local treatment of nail diseases. Characterization of the instrument: microscopic holes are drilled into the finger-nail or toe-nail using an Er:YAG laser.
The local site-specific administration of the pharmaceutical drug reduces side effects and increases treatment efficacy.
- Prepare and maintain requirements specification
- Technical and ergonomic product development
- Realization and testing of the first generation of devices for clinical trials
- Product development according to ISO 13485 as part of the regulatory approval (FDA) of the instruments (clinical trials, market)
- Design optimization and revision and adaptation for series production
- Integration of the product design in cooperation with an industrial designer
- Evaluation of the production partner, support in building up production TLT Medical Instrument: 1st generation for clinical trials
Customer: TLT Medical Ltd.