Environmental Engineer / System Engineer for Sustainable Engineering Team
Innovation, together we do it!
With this vision, Helbling Technik positioned as a long-term partner in the innovation network of the customer. Based on powerful engineering tools, modern infrastructure with laboratories and highly professional methods, Helbling Technik’s 430 engineers, computer scientists, physicists and other professionals generate innovative ideas integrating state-of-the-art technologies and develop successful products.
Fiîeld of activity:
Together with a team of highly qualified engineers, scientists, and designers, you conceive, develop, and realize products from the idea to series production. In the project team, you will quickly take responsibilities for your tasks in your function as a
Environmental Engineer / System Engineer in the “Sustainable Engineering“ Team
Your field of activity includes the development of sustainable and circular products for clients ranging from start-ups to multinationals, especially (but not only) of the consumer goods industry. You are flexible, have a flair for innovative solutions and enjoy their practical implementation.
- Completed studies in Environmental Engineering with focus on resource management or studies in engineering with specialization in Environmental Sciences
- Good knowledge of LCA process according to ISO 14040/44
- Skills in thermodynamics are a big advantage
- 1-2 years of professional experience are an advantage
- Experience in the development of consumer products, mechanical design or electronics design, is an advantage
- You have a good level in English and German (written and spoken)
- You are strong in finding solutions to solve problems, work systematically and have a strong understanding of complex systems
- You are interested in an intensive exchange with our customers to understand their challenges and needs
- You quickly familiarize yourself with new topics
- An interdisciplinary and motivated team of engineers, designers, and specialists
- Challenging projects with the opportunity to participate in advancing the sustainability agenda of top companies
- An open and international environment
- Attractive working conditions in modern premises at a centrally located workplace
- A high-quality infrastructure (development tools, rapid prototyping, laboratories, workshops)
- Continuous education to promote and challenge your personal abilities
Please call us for an informal preliminary discussion or submit your application in the Helbling job portal. We guarantee full discretion.
It is our policy only to consider direct applications and kindly request your understanding appropriately.