Product Owner / Software Project Manager
Innovation, together we do it!
With this vision, Helbling Technik is positioned as a long-term partner in the innovation network of the customers. Based on powerful engineering tools, modern infrastructure with laboratories and highly professional methods, Helbling Technik’s 430 engineers, computer scientists, physicists and other professionals generate innovative ideas integrating state-of-the-art technologies and develop successful products.
Develop innovative and smart products:
We don’t just talk about it, we do it every day. At our innovation center in Wil, our engineers create smart products for world-leading companies as well as start-ups.
As part of the group “smart edge devices”, you will be given the opportunity to shape your projects at the interface of embedded systems, IoT and machine learning. Together with a team of highly qualified engineers, you will define, develop and implement products from the initial idea through to series production.
- Manage projects and lead interdisciplinary teams
- Support our customers as product owner during their journey to develop successful and business-oriented products
- Drive design decisions with input from customers stakeholders and our experienced software architects
- Manage stakeholder and requirements engineering
- Manage classical and agile projects and work as part of SAFe Agile Release Trains
- Coach and support system engineers and software developers
- You are a communicative, team-oriented personality with a strong sense of responsibility
- University or technical school (MSc/PhD) in software engineering, electronic or information technologies
- 2-4 years of experience as a project manager in the implementation of software in embedded systems
- Experience with stakeholder management and requirements engineering
- Understanding in Machine Learning and Data Science (ML/DS)
- Certificates in SAFe and or SCRUM roles is a plus
- Good communication skills in English and German
- Eagerness to learn and acquire new skills and enjoying being part of a dynamic team with direct contact with international customers
- An interdisciplinary and motivated team of developers, engineers, designers and specialists
- Challenging and varying projects in different industries
- An open and international environment
- Attractive working conditions in modern premises at a centrally located workplace
- A high-quality infrastructure (development tools, rapid prototyping, laboratories, workshops)
- Continuous education and training to promote and challenge your personal abilities
Please call us for an informal preliminary discussion or submit your application in the Helbling job portal. We guarantee full discretion.
It is our policy only to consider direct applications and kindly request your understanding appropriately.