Senior Project Leader (m/f) – Area “Medical & Laboratory Systems”
Helbling Technik – Innovation, together we do it!
With this vision in mind, we at Helbling Technik are positioning us a as long term partner within the innovation network of our customers.
Based on high performance engineering tools, state-of-the-art infrastructures and laboratories, and highly professional methods, our teams of over 390 highly skilled and motivated engineers, IT professionals, physicists and professionals from other backgrounds develop innovative ideas, integrate technologies and develop successful products.
Helbling Technik (www.helbling.ch and www.helbling.cn) is a Swiss originated, global R&D and Innovation consulting leader with customers in a variety of industries.
In our Innovation Center in Shanghai, we develop products for and with customers from the areas of “Medical & Laboratory Systems“ and “Home Appliances“. These products are usually manufactured in high quantity and for an international market.
To strengthen our engineering and development team in Shanghai, we are looking for an experienced
Senior Project Leader – Area “Medical & Laboratory Systems”
Area of work:
Together with our team of highly qualified engineers, natural scientists and designers you will lead complex product development projects in the area of “Medical & Laboratory Systems“. From the first idea up until series production and market launch, together with global market leading companies, SME and startup companies.
After a short and intense introduction period at our main office in Wil, Switzerland, you will be responsible for generating and leading customer projects and supporting customer acquisition at our location in Shanghai – from product idea to industrialization.
You will independently lead interdisciplinary and international teams and work closely with our customers in China and Asia.
Thanks to your professional knowledge, your creativity, your network within the medical industry and your in-depth experience in leading development projects, you will be successful in helping our customers from concept-, through design- and prototype-phases up to product verification.
- Expat, European or American preferred
- University Level Engineering Degree (mechanical, software, industrial etc.) or engineering coupled with natural sciences
- Broad technical background and 10 years’ experience in product development, ideally in the medical device and laboratory industry
- Several years’ experience in leading interdisciplinary and international project teams
- Several years’ experience in the service industry preferred, but not a must
- Existing network in the medical device and laboratory industry in China preferred
- Experience in customer acquisition and customer relationship management
- Knowledgeable in product development according to EN ISO 13485 (and ideally software development according to IEC 62304)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and personality with a high level of communication and organizational talents
- Fluent in English (oral and written), German and Chinese language skills are a plus
- Interested in China, the Chinese culture and willing to work long term in China (Shanghai)
What we offer:
- The opportunity to realize and develop products and solutions at the forefront of technological innovation
- Work with an international, highly qualified and motivated team
- Work on customer projects with global market leaders, big local companies and companies from a vibrant local startup scene
- Work in a fascinating, diversified and challenging environment
- Work from a convenient & central location in Shanghai
- Flexible working conditions and an attractive, on goals and performance oriented compensation package
- Continuous education and possibilities for personal and professional growth
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application.