Remote Access to Intrusion Alarm System
A major manufacturer of building and security technology develops, produces and projects modular intrusion detection and alarm systems for use in large building complexes. The system’s networked control panels manage the intrusion detection peripherals (motion detectors, signaling devices) of the assigned parts of the building. To simplify maintenance tasks, Helbling enables a secure remote access to the central control panels.
Key data and technical details
- Secure management of customer accounts and assigned alarm systems in the cloud
- Worldwide access to customer facilities via a secure internet connection
- Update of the embedded central software and change of the parameterization via remote access
- Condition monitoring and event reporting to simplify the maintenance and processing of alarms in centralized call centers
- Intrusion alarm control panel as an embedded system based on a Renesas microcontroller, comprehensive, object-oriented software in C ++